Wednesday 25 April 2012

ALL ABOUT HIM!
I will Be Telling U Guyz aboUt him...
We have been for 8 months and 12 days... 
Whose De' Person???

His name Is Thavabalan And He Is 22nd Diz Year...


the first time i met him was on 
     16th September 2011...





This picture was took in Penang Queensbay seaside....  


...
He loves football and he one of the die hard fan of Manchester United Football Club 






He With His M.U T-shirt...




 The Days I've Spent My Time With him...

He loves RED colour the most...


He's the person who are always care about me and he even loves to scold me   if i did anything wrong...
He will tells me which is the good and the bad. 
He also always will reminds me not to neglect my studies and respect my mother who are alone who taking care of US after my dad passed away...
That's what makes me feel he's a special one for me...



His brothers and his sister-in-laws'. He cropped my picture and attach it together in this photo.  

** will be part of his family members soon**   


~ That's All About him.... ~  





















No comments:

Post a Comment