Tuesday 24 April 2012

EVERY MAN'S MEMORY IS HIS PRIVATE LITEARATURE:)

Is Loading......
Will bring You Guyz To The past ...........

Loading......
......
...
99.99........
.....
...
..
.
2011 Memories with beloved friends :)

MY FIRST OUTING WITH FRIENDS ! 
That is me with the pink t-shirt, Shasi on the 1st left, then Jeevan, Guhapria and Prakash.

The best memories with my school best eva rowking fwens.. 

We was on the way to Penang Island. **On the Ferry**

 On the ferry stairs giving post ! :)

Giving non-stop post ! ;)



We reached Penang Island and Went to GurneY Plaza ! 


Then Had Our Lunch In...



With Shasivarman....

With Jeevan, My close Friend...

LoLx ! 

 Then We wenT t0 QueensBaY... D seasIde ! :)
Jeevan Is trying to give a post which he will fall to the sea.

The First Outing And Was Very Happy ! :)

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment